- Looking for Waterbeds for Sale
- How to Choose a Wall Mounted Bedside Table
- Microfiber Sectional Couch – Luxurious Detail for Your Living Room
- The Best of Lindie’s Furniture
- Good Selections on Oval Dining Room Tables
- Rustic Dark Brown Leather Sofas: Great Investment for Warm and Welcoming Living Rooms
- The Best of Suburban Furniture OKC
- Stylish Table Called “Drop” – Perfect Addition to Improve Dining Experience
- Some of Bonaldo’s Table Concept worth to Check
- Buying Bedroom Furniture Set
Homemakers Furniture Des Moines
- Updated: January 6, 2016
If you are looking to buy new furniture for your home and expect nothing but quality furniture as well as comfortable and excellent shopping experience then you should visit Homemakers Furniture Des Moines. The store has plenty of experience when it’s come to furniture business being founded since 1974, providing their customer with wide range of quality furniture and accessories. You can find almost everything you need for your home such as bed set, coffee table, couch, loveseats and so on at a very affordable price. You can also expect friendly service from their staff during the shopping for satisfying shopping experience.
The Homemakers Furniture Des Moines was founded by Carl & Ina Merschman almost four decades ago in 1974 and has been developing since into one of the best furniture stores in Iowa. The store started with a 31,000 sq ft store with 10 employees and now developed into over 100.000 ft of store and employs more than 200 employers.
For Homemakers Furniture Des Moines, customers’ satisfaction is a big priority therefore they provide easily contacted customer service. You can call 515-276-2772 and (888) 818-7283 or send fax at 515-334-2614 for customer service. You can also visit the store directly in 10215 Douglas Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa 50322 to experience the ultimate furniture shopping experience at the store.
Besides the quality product and excellent service, Homemakers Furniture Des Moines is also well-known for offering great guarantee program. Here are several things you should know about the store’s guarantee program as informed in the store’s official website shophomemakers.com:
- The Sale Price Guarantee: This guarantee provides you in store credit to cover the price difference if the same product you bought from the Homemakers Furniture Des Moines is placed on sale with 30 days. Worth to note that the guarantee does not include Clearance center pricing and cannot be combined with other offers.
- The 125 % low Price Guarantee: To make sure you get the best deal available the Store will pay the 125% difference of the product’s price in form of sore credit if within 30 days of your purchase you find the same product displayed or advertised at a cheaper price. This Guarantee cannot be applied for rebates, special financing, bonus offers, clearance, limited quantity offers and internet ads.
- One Year Ultimate Sleep Guarantee: This guarantee applies for mattress purchase at Homemakers Furniture Des Moines with the price more than $499. You can get refund or new set of bed if within one year period the purchased mattress or bed doesn’t satisfy you. You can contact the store’s customer service for further information regarding this guarantee.
- If the Original mattress purchase at the store is returned or cancelled then any product or item that comes with the mattress purchase must be paid.
- Delivery fees for product exchange, sleep trials and returns are non refundable.
- You can ask for further information details on the store’s guarantee program by visiting the store and asking it Sales Associate or call the store’s customer service.
- Homemakers Furniture. yelp.com/biz/homemakers-furniture-urbandale.
- Homemakers Furniture. shophomemakers.com/aspx/General/ClientPage.aspx?ClientPageID=30.
- Images: shophomemakers.com, yelp.com, shophomemakers.com.